Puratchi Thalaivar M.G.R. Noon Meal Scheme (PTMGR)
PTMGR Noon meal scheme has implemented for providing noon meal to the school Students
To Provide nutritious noon meal to the school children and it is the purpose to increase the student’s learning capacity
SOURCE OF FINANCE
DESTINATIONS AND PENDING WORKS
- 1,44,081 school students has been benefitted for 2017-18 and also provide noon meal.
- 2,769 Brick Klin (Sengal Soolai) Labour’s school children benefitted for 2017-18
- Under the Management Information System (MIS), the details are updated monthly on the Government Website and the SMS Monitoring System implemented from 2017-18
- 1523 Mixe and 1523 Grinder has been given to the Noon Meal centers in 2017-18 through Distric Supply Office
- 1523 Pappaya and 1523 Murungai are planted in Noon Meal Centers with the help of Horticulture department for the implementation of non forming horticulture scheme.
- The action initiated to provide 707 pressure cooker to the Noon Meal Centers for 2017-18
- The action initiated to provide 423 vessels to the Noon Meal Centers for 2017-18
PTMGR Noon meal scheme is the pioneer scheme in Tamilnadu Government. As a special nutritional scheme 13 kinds of variety menu with 5 different kinds of egg masalas were provided to the students for 5 days in a week.
PURATCHI THALAIVAR MGR NOON MEAL PROGRAMME (FOR THE YEAR 2017-18)
PTMGR Noon meal scheme has implemented for achieving the following objective with effect from 1.7.1982 PTMGR Noon Meal Scheme his implemented in 1523 Noon Meal Centres 144081 beneficiaries & Noon Meal to the School Children of Brick Klin (Sengal Soolai) Labours beneficiaries 2769 (for the year 2017-18) with Noon Meal & Egg with following menu.
- To Provide noon meal to the School children
- To reduce the percentage of dropout children and to provide good education
- To provide good health of the children
- To Maintain good conduct & character of the children
- The scheme extended to 6-10 school beneficiaries from 15/09/1984
- Monday to Friday – One Boiled Egg (Per Child) with Noon Meal
- Tuesday – 20 gms Boiled Green gram/Bengal gram (Alternatively)
- Friday – 20 grams Boiled Potato
- Banana is given as alternative food for egg Non eating Student.
- Special Meal Sweet pongal provided in Kamarajar & Aringer Anna
|S.No||Centres||No. of Centres||No.of beneficiaries|
|S.No.||Details||Rice (in Gram)||Dhall (in Gram)||Oil (in Gram)|
|1||1 to 5 Stds||100||15||3|
|2||6 to 10 Stds||150||15||3|
Monitoring Management and Evaluation component
Under Monitoring Management and Evaluation component, Registers, Plates & Tumblers, Furniture, Soaps & Mats and kitchen devices etc., are provided to centers.
|S.No||Details of the Schools||Total No.of Noon Meal Centre||Total No. of Enrolement||Total No. of Children fed|
|1||Panchayat Union Primary School||793||41332||37593|
|2||Panchayat Union Middle School||253||36641||32203|
|3||Government High School||148||36523||26474|
|4||Govt. Higher Secondary School||79||39467||21442|
|5||Adi Dravidar Primary School||39||2226||1974|
|6||Adi Dravidar Middle School||11||869||775|
|7||Adi Dravidar High School||6||1069||920|
|8||Adi Dravidar Hgher Secondary School||5||1410||1075|
|9||Govt. Aided Primary School||123||10489||8557|
|10||Govt. Aided Middle School||33||7617||5436|
|11||Govt. Aided High School||12||7448||3237|
|12||Govt. Aided Higher Secondary School||21||17588||4395|
|Noon Meal to the School Children of Brick Klin (Sengal Soolai) Labours||2769|