|Head of office designation||District Collector|
|Address||Collector's Office, Tiruvallur|
|Phone||27662451, 27662452, 27662453|
- Maintenance of Law and Order in Co - ordination with the Police.
- Enquiry under section 145 of Police Standing Order.
- Issue of NO Objection Certificate for Locating Permanent / Semi - Permanent / Touring cinemas under the Tamil Nadu Cinemas ( Regulations ) Act 1958 . "C" Form
- Issue and Renewal of / Licenses under the Tamil Nadu Cinemas ( Regulations ) Act , 1955.
- Issue and Renewal of Arms Licenses under the Arms Act 1959 and Rules 1962.
- Enquiry for the grant of extension of stay of the foreigners in India.
- Verification of the Character and Antecedents of the persons employed in the various Government Departments / Organizations.
- Enquiry for the appointment of Marriage Officers under the Indian Christian Marriages Act.
- Verification of the genuineness of the certificates referred from the Public ( Foreigners ) Department of the Secretariat.
- Sanction of relief amount to the victims of Communal
Clash and to the victims involved in the Police cases.
Revenue Department (Accounts)
|Head of office designation||Personal Assistant (Accounts)|
|Address||Collectorate , Tiruvallur|
Public Services provided by the
- Pensioners Grievance State Government Employees
- Chief Ministerís Road Accident Relief scheme
- House Building Advance and Marriage Advance (to all Government servants in the district)
- Motor Cycle Advance and Cycle Advance (to staff belonging to Revenue Department)
- Pension proposals
- U.L.T., U.L.C. and Thakkavi loans
- Sanction of grant under Tamil Nadu Government Employee's Health Fund Scheme for Revenue Department (including Panchayat Wing Employees)
- Budget and Control of Expenditure
Revenue Department (Excise)
|Head of office designation||Assistant Commissioner (Excise)|
Inspection of IMFL shops, collection of old excise arrears, inspection of premises of other then IMFL shops and the TNP Act and TNLR rules and also Prevention of illicit arrack.